Monday, February 4, 2013

feel good

One day during a meeting we had at work, I think my attitude may have been on ten, or I was not feeling myself, my boss had me set up for a session.  This session included audio and video and one of the videos he chose to play was a neat video.  This guy, Neil Parischa, gave a TED talk about his experiences growing up and how he gets through tough times (or in my case, when attitudes are rampant and ugly haha).  When I am not in a great mood, or I'm having a bad day, I sometimes go back and watch this and it gives me perspective, once again.  Enjoy this video, y'all!


After this TED talk, Mr. Parischa started a blog called "1000 Awesome Things."  Every day, it talks about one small thing in life that really is awesome.  In addition to talking to God and trying to read His Word, I try to read this blog each day, to see what truly awesome stuff is up, and I laugh when I see that this stuff really is awesome.

I hope y'all might check this blog out.  It really is AWESOME!

Until next time,

Salaam,

jMed

No comments:

Post a Comment